The R.I.S.E. Speaker Series gives students first-person access to experts in sports marketing and media. Students can tune in to LIVE interviews on our YouTube channel as industry leaders share valuable advice on starting out and finding success in sports marketing and media. Our Speaker Series events are always available on our YouTube channel as an ever-growing library of content for our students and the community at large.
Subscribe to the R.I.S.E. YouTube channel for access to all Speaker Series events!
- Muhsin Muhammad, Former Panthers Wide Receiver
- Sam Hartman, Wake Forest University Quarterback
- Joe Michaels, Former Today Show Director
- Ashley Shahahmadi, Charlotte Hornets Live Host, Sideline Reporter, Braves Live Studio Host
- Joe Davis, L.A. Dodgers Play-By-Play Announcer & FOX Sports Announcer
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on support from donors, sponsors, and volunteers to provide the R.I.S.E. program to all students at no cost and ensure a level playing field where socioeconomic status is not a barrier to experience and opportunity.
There are many ways to help R.I.S.E. enhance educational opportunities for students interested in working in the sports industry and provide economic mobility to under-resourced students:
the Game Panel 1